Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Sorry... I know the calendar just shifted a bit but I need to make another change. Today presented itself with an opportunity for you all as a class that I didn't want to pass up. There is an incredibly moving exhibition in the Reuff Gallery in Pao Hall (really just around the corner from the classroom). On Tuesday of next week the curator of the exhibition will be present in the gallery to talk to our class and another photography class at 3pm. Anybody interested can attend. It is not just for our classes. I am told the curator is a dynamic speaker.

So: Tuesday November 8th our class will MEET in the gallery at 3pm. Attendance will be taken as usual so be sure to find me to sign the sheet. Please take time to preview the exhibition in the gallery before class next Tuesday and be ready/feel free to ask questions after the curator speaks. Take notes.

​Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment